KPK Police Jobs 2022. The recruitment notice for the police department has been published. The Daily Mashriq Newspaper gave us the KPK Police Jobs for the year 2022, which are available online at www.etea.edu.pk. KPK Police Jobs 2022 for Constables (6948+ Posts) Apply Online at www.etea.edu.pk
Interested applicants who are looking for a job in the police department should apply to participate in the recruitment process.
The Government Recruitment Policy states that both male and female applicants are allowed to apply. The Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA will be conducting this recruitment. For complete information, candidates should visit the ETEA website.
KPK Police Jobs 2022
- Location: KPK
- Education: Matric, Middle
- Last Date: April 30, 2022
- Vacancies: 6948
If you’re interested in becoming a police officer, you should not miss this employment opportunity. The candidates who have a high school degree are eligible to participate in the recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for KPK Police Constables Jobs:
- Qualifications: Matriculation
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
- Domicile: KPK & Merged Districts
- Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches for Male
- Height: 5 Feet 1 Inch for Female
- Chest: 33 to 34.5 for Male Only
- Physical Test: 1.6 KM in 7 Minutes for Male
- Running Test: 1 Kilometer for Females in 9 Minutes
Criteria for Merged Districts:
- Educational Qualifications: Middle Pass
- Age Limitation: 18 to 30 Years
The candidates are eligible to apply if they are from one of the merged districts of the province. The complete details should be reviewed by candidates before they submit applications online. Join Pakistan Navy is a good place to visit if you are interested in becoming a naval officer.
There are currently 6848 police positions in Pakistan that need to be filled. The most popular positions include District Police, Traffic Warden, Female Police Constable, Male Swat Police, and Counter-Terrorism Department.
More Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply?
- There is an online application form available on the ETEA website. The deadline for online applications is 30th April 2022. After the successful submission of the online application, candidates can print the Deposit Slip.
- Candidates need to deposit the application processing fee and have a copy of the deposit slip in order to appear in the test. It is not necessary for candidates to forward documents to the ETEA Office.
- To appear in the Physical & Written Test, candidates will have to download the Roll Number Slip from the E TEA website. During the submission of online applications, candidates need to have scanned copies of all the necessary documents.
- The physical tests will be held in a number of places. The written test will be given to the candidates who pass the Physical Test.
KPK Police Jobs 2022