Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Islamabad Jobs 2022. The Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony in Pakistan is looking to hire staff for the Directorate of Hajj, Islamabad.
We have this advertisement on our mobile phone. Islamabad’s Directorate of Hajj is looking to hire staff for the Hajj DispA candidate who belongs to Rawalpindi or Islamabad may apply.
Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Islamabad Jobs 2022
- Location: Islamabad
- Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, MBBS, Middle, Nursing Diploma, Primary
- Last Date: May 07, 2022
- Vacancies: 53
- Accounts Clerks
- Data Entry Operators
- Data Processing Assistants
- Khadim Masjid
- Lower Division Clerks
- Medical Officers
- Naib Qasid
- Room Attendants
- Staff Nurse
The appointment will be made based on your qualifications. Age relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted as per government rules. Candidates with experience will be given preference.
These positions are opening for Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, MBBS, and Relevant Diplomas. Applicants may get detailed information from the vacancy notice.
More Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply?
- The Application Form can be downloaded from www.hajjinfo.org.
- Applications can be sent with attested copies of documents to the Director Hajj, Directorate of Hajj, Islamabad.
- Candidates should forward applications by 7th May.
Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Islamabad Jobs 2022